Please reference the following steps to program your Compustar remote:
- Insert your vehicle key into the ignition and cycle the key to the 'ON' position and back to the 'OFF' position a total of (5) five times rapidly. (The engine will not need to be started at any time during this process.)
- Immediately following the key cycle, press and release LOCK (I). Please note: extending the press longer than .5 second will prevent the system from recognizing the remote.
- Repeat step 2 for each additional remote(s).
- All doors must be shut during programming. In addition, the system must be disarmed.
- For Push-to-Start (PTS) vehicles, follow this link PTS Remote Programming
- Valet mode will be activated if the system does not identify a remote during programming.