Valet mode can be entered in a couple of ways.
- Turn the vehicle key in the ignition to the 'On' position.
- Press and release the lock button and the trunk button simultaneously (buttons I & III).
- Holding the buttons for over .5 seconds will cause this to fail.
- Hold down the brake.
- Cycle the vehicle key in the ignition between the 'On' and 'Off' positions 5 times.
- Do not touch anything on the remote.
- You will know that you have entered valet mode if you see the parking lights flash one time and/or you hear a faint click from within the dash.