This content may be outdated as of February 1st, 2019. For updated support articles relating to DroneMobile, please visit https://support.dronemobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/202437639-I-stopped-receiving-my-alert-notifications-from-DroneMobile-Can-I-reset-them-
Absolutely! To reset your alerts, please follow steps below:
From your desktop/laptop -
- Log in to your account at dronemobile.com
- Click on 'Settings'
- Select 'Notification Settings'
- Under Alert Notifications, select the desired notifications
- Hit 'Save'.
From your smartphone/tablet -
- Tap on the DroneMobile application
- Select the 'Setting' icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to 'Vehicle Notifications' and toggle the desired notification
- Upon completion, hit 'Save'
Depending on your Plan (Basic or Premium) you will be able to toggle through the different options.
NOTE: This is available through the DroneMobile App 3.7
This will reset the notifications in your account. If you are having the notifications sent to an email address or phone number be sure the information is correct and up to date.