You LCD remote will show an error 3 when you attempt to remote start the vehicle while the doors are open.
- When attempting to remote start you will receive three parking light flashes followed by three more parking light flashes.
In order to fix this issue, please set the reservation mode. Steps below:
- While the vehicle is running place the transmission into neutral, set the emergency brake, and then remove pressure from the foot brake.
- Remove the vehicle key from the ignition. If done properly the engine will continue to run after the key has been removed.
- Exit the vehicle and close the door. The vehicle's engine should shut off on its own within 10 seconds of closing all of the doors.
- Once the vehicle shuts off your system will be in reservation mode and is ready to safely remote start.
NOTE: The transmission must be left in the neutral position, the vehicle's windows must be rolled up, and the door pins must be in working order. The vehicle will automatically lock/arm the vehicle when entering reservation mode.
If you continue to have issues, please visit a Local Dealer or the original installer for assistance.