This content may be outdated as of February 1st, 2019. For updated support articles relating to DroneMobile, please visit https://support.dronemobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/202833959-How-do-I-set-up-Points-of-Interest-for-my-DroneMobile-
Points of Interest is a feature exclusively for Premium users. It allows to monitor vehicle status information and alerts you of arrival and departure at the specified locations. You may create up to 10 POI per account. Please see below for a step by step guide:
- Log in to live.dronemobile.com/login
- Go to 'Manage Account'
- Click on 'Display/Create Points of Interest'
- Click on 'Add New Point of Interest'
- At this point, you will have to name the POI, enter the address and hit 'Save'
- Once saved, head to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Notification Settings
- Scroll down to the Points of Interest. Click on the boxes under arrival and departure to start receiving notifications.
- You may create a bigger mile radius around one of the POIs by selecting the 'Geofence'
- Click 'Save' to confirm the changes
Upon completion, if the vehicle arrives or departs from any of these POI, you will get a notification to your smartphone.